Two-year MSc Track
About the Master of Science in management Track
This cutting-edge course in two years gives students the opportunity to develop sound knowledge of management and specific expertise in a specialist area such as logistics, business, marketing, management or finance. Master issues related to globalisation, digital transformation and sustainable development and support organisations in dealing with these subjects.Apply now
Le Havre (1st year)
Recognised 5-year degree by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research (for MSc taught on French campuses)
- Benefit from courses taught 100% in English and teaching that systematically integrates international content and multicultural references (case studies, internationalisation projects with companies, company simulations)
- Evolve in a predominantly international class, study with a diversity of profiles and cultures
- Confront your academic knowledge with a permanent « Test and Learn » approach (company challenges, internships, etc.)
- Strengthen your language skills thanks to language lessons in the first year
- EM Normandie Business School is authorised by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research to deliver a 5-year degree for this programme (Diplôme d’Etudes Spécialisées en Management International). Only for MSc taught on French campuses.
Master of Science in management programme
YEAR 1: PRE-MSc®
Consolidate and refine your knowledge in management.
- International accounting standards and financial management
- Cross-Cultural marketing
- International Trade, Purchasing & Logistics
- HR Management
- Innovation and business intelligence
- Method research
- Career Path
- French as a foreign language
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Business Game (Do your Business Plan !)
- Organisational Development and change
- Doing Business in a changing world
- Competing in emerging economies
- Career Path
- French as a foreign language
YEAR 2: MSc®
Specialisation of your choice
These specialisations are accessible directly after a four-year in Higher Education level (Bachelor’s degree, Master 1, or equivalent).
Business and Marketing
- MSc International Marketing and Business Development – Caen
- MSc International Events Management – Paris
- MSc Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle – Paris
- MSc Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy – Paris
- MSc Digital Marketing and Sales – Dublin
- MSc Sustainable Business Strategy – Paris
Gain hard and soft skills by putting your knowledge into practice:
- One Business Challenge which immerses you in a consulting exercise with companies.
- One individual dissertation end of study (academic research) related to the chosen specialisation.
- One final simulation to learn to work in a transversal and comprehensive manner.
- Two compulsory internships in France or abroad.
- Within each specialisation, adapted devices are put in place to value your skills to recruiters: Google Analytics certifications, Google Ads, etc.
- A personal support and development scheme «Shape your career» is offered to support you in defining your project and preparing your entry into the job market.
Head of post-graduate programmes
The two-year MSc course is aimed at students who hold a 3-year Bachelor degree, with or without a business background, seeking a career in international management. This new course is a stepping-stone to EM Normandie’s MSc® programmes, accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles and well-established in the academic and professional world for many years. The 5-year post-Baccalaureate degree, certified by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research, guarantees that the qualification is recognised in France and abroad. This programme is further proof of the Business School’s ambition to break new ground with excellent courses and prepare future managers for tomorrow’s challenges.
Career opportunities after the Master of Science in management
The 2-year MSc Track opens the door to an international career in crosscompany functions in the fields of logistics, business, marketing, management and finance. For detailed course entry information, see the MSc information pages.
Candidates must hold a four-year degree in Higher Education (4-year Bachelor Degree, BBA, Master 1, or equivalent). Other profiles may be accepted in derogation from these criteria.
Language requirements for non-English-native speakers: IELTS 5.5, TOEIC 750 or proof that English was the candidate’s language of study or work for at least a year.
Admission sessions throughout the year depending on available places
- Motivation letter
- Copy of passport
- Diploma or student certificate for the current year
- High school transcripts or transcripts for the two years following the Baccalaureate
- Language level certificate according to profile
Application fees: €50
- First-year tuition fees: €10,000
- Second-year tuition fees depends of the chosen specialisation
Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.