MSc Digital Marketing and Sales
Join a Master of Science in Digital Marketing
With the MSc Digital Marketing and Sales programme, attain robust digital know-how in the areas of marketing and sales, develop a practice-driven skillset that will prepare you for the real world of business, and be part of a vibrant, digital-driven city to get a strong start in career building and management.
Dublin* (Only eligible for the MSc degree)
Accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE).
- Programme has digital in its core. It prepares students for highly soughtafter entry or mid-level marketing and sales roles in which digital knowledge is essential.
- Programme has a real-world training philosophy which is displayed through its practice-driven course contents and assessments, its emphases on strengthening career prospects, and its strong ties with the industry.
- Program is based in Dublin, the digital hub of Europe and EU’s only English-speaking country. It is home to the world headquarters of many multinational companies including Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Intel, etc.
- Program is taught and managed entirely in English. Courses are delivered by prominent academics as well as leading professionals who are working or has worked at global companies like Google, Stripe, and SAP.
- Strategic Digital Marketing
- Sales in the Digital Age
- Brand Management
- Marketing Analytics and Data-Driven Decision Making
- Selected Topics in Sales
- Academic Writing and Research Methods
- Social Media and Influencer Marketing
- Digital Entrepreneurship and Ecommerce
- Sales Force Management
- Digital Ethics and Privacy
- Soft Skills Training
- Career Building and Management
- Internship (4-6months)
- Practice-driven course content & assessment including real company projects and presentations
- Guidance of internal and external faculty members who have ties to leading multinational companies
- Number of guest lecturers from industry experts, company trips, recruiter visits.
- 4 to 6 months internship as a graduation requirement.
- Professional Thesis
In the past, a master level degree along with some understanding of marketing and sales was enough to land an entry-level marketing or sales position in a company. But in today’s digital age, firms look for candidates who not only have the latest knowledge on the field of marketing and sales, but also has the skillset to thrive in the challenging world of business. Additionally, being introduced to the business ecosystem prior to graduation is becoming more and more important to be able to secure a successful position.
MSc® Digital Marketing and Sales is a rigorous programme that is designed to train the future marketing and sales professionals that has the cutting-edge knowledge as well as the strong skillset that companies require in today’s digital age. Furthermore, programme’s focus on career building and management, internship being a graduation requirement, and its strong ties with the Dublin’s large and
vibrant business ecosystem allows students to get a head start in business networking and finding a career placement.
Digital marketing and sales knowledge and skillset are highly sought after by today’s employers. The MSc® in Digital Marketing and Sales is addressing this increasing demand by training students for today’s digital world of marketing and sales through providing cutting-edge knowledge and building a practice-driven skillset. Given that many companies (e.g., Google, Microsoft, Apple, Meta, Airbnb, Pfizer, IBM, GSK, etc.) have their European headquarters in Dublin, there are numerous internship and career opportunities for the graduates of this program. Some of the roles students can attain after graduation include:
- Marketing roles in which digital knowledge is essential such as Digital Marketing Analyst, Social Media Manager, SEO/SEM Specialist, Brand Manager, Ecommerce Analyst, Content Marketing Expert, Product Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Entrepreneur.
- Sales roles in which digital knowledge is essential such as Digital Sales Specialist, Lead Generation Specialist, Online Sales Executive, Key Account Manager, Ecommerce Sales Specialist, Business Development Manager, Field Sales Representative, Digital Sales Entrepreneur.
- Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent will join the 1-year MSc.
- Students who hold a three-year bachelor degree or equivalent will join the 2-year MSc.
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate’s seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
Admission sessions throughout the year depending on available places
- Motivation letter
- Copy of passport
- Diploma or student certificate for the current year
- High school transcripts or transcripts for the two years following the Baccalaureate
- Language level certificate according to profile
Application fees: €50
This programme is also available over two years for candidates who hold a three-year in Higher Education level (3-year Bachelor Degree, BMI, licence, or equivalent).
- First-year tuition fees: €10,000
- Second-year tuition fees – MSc® Digital Marketing and Sales: €14,500
Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform. This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods