MSc International Marketing and Business Development
International business management course
The MSc International Marketing and Business Development is designed to provide expertise in International Business as well as Marketing methods and techniques. The programme is tailored towards helping you develop your future international career and prepares you to manage and lead international business projects.Apply now
2nd in National Eduniversal Ranking
- 100% English-taught programme with an intercultural approach
- Build your own network thanks to business events and company meetings
- Benefit from classes given by experts in Marketing, Sales, Purchasing and Procurement, International Affairs, Intercultural Management and Web Marketing
- EM Normandie Business School is authorised by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research to deliver a 5-year degree for this programme (Diplôme d’Etudes Spécialisées en Management International)
- Cross-cultural management
- International business negotiation
- International market research
- E-commerce, webmarketing and mobile marketing
- New product development
- Brand and services marketing
- International development in practice
- Critical issues in management
- Digital disruption and industry 4.0
- Business challenge
- Cases in ethical and sustainable development / or change management and organisational transformation
- Research methodology and dissertation outline
- Career Path
- Thesis and oral presentation
The programme prepares students for a smooth and succesful integration into the professional world. It is designed as a combination of theoretical business insights through lectures and seminars and practical implementations of business issues through company visits and business challenges. Students progress within a true international environment while building their hard and soft skills in perfect harmony with the requirements of the job market.
Career opportunities after the international business management course
General information about the employment market: Although international trade in goods has continued to drop during the third quarter of 2019, the industry is still flourishing. Employees with dual skill sets: Marketing/Digital Marketing and International Trade are sought after to thrive in new business environments (digital transformation, globalisation, etc.).
Examples of positions: Product Manager, Category Manager, International Brand Manager, International Sales Manager, International Project Manager, International Marketing Consultant, Export/Import Manager, Zone Manager, Business Analyst, Subsidiary Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketer.
Employment data for 2019, 2020 and 2021 graduates (based on the 2022 employability survey):
83% net employment rate
74% in executive employment
94% on permanent contracts
24% work internationally
60% of students in employment found a job before graduating
86% of graduates in employment found a job within 4 months
92% satisfied with their first job
Average gross annual salary including bonuses in similar roles : €41.850
Example of companies where our graduates work:
Mondelez International, Kantarmedia, Procter&Gamble, Thalès, Vivendi, Accor, Cisco international, Hènaff, Lactalis, Bouygues, Havas Media.
Candidates must hold a four-year degree in Higher Education (4-year Bachelor Degree, BBA, Master, 1 or equivalent). Other profiles may be accepted in derogation from these criteria. Language requirements for non-English-native speakers: IELTS 6, TOEIC 790, TOEFL IBT 83 or proof that English was the candidate’s language of study or work for at least a year.
Admission sessions throughout the year depending on available places
- Motivation letter
- Copy of passport
- Diploma or student certificate for the current year
- High school transcripts or transcripts for the two years following the Baccalaureate
- Language level certificate according to profile
Application fees: €50
This programme is also available over two years for candidates who hold a three-year in Higher Education level (3-year Bachelor Degree, BMI, licence, or equivalent).
- First-year tuition fees: €10,000
- Second-year tuition fees – MSc® International Marketing and Business Development: €14,500
Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.