How to apply
The selection of candidates if based on application file and individual motivation interview.
Choose your programme and check the entry requirements
- Check the academic level requirement.
- No English language test score is required for students with a degree from an English-speaking university. For other candidates, check the language requirements.
- Applications are made online from our platform join.em-normandie.com.
- You will be asked to create an account to resume your application at any time where you left it.
Application file review
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate’s seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
In order for our students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, places in our programmes are limited. The number of remaining places is reviewed after each admission session, once a month. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
The application deadline for the next admission session is every 15th of the month.